Your Privacy and how we treat it
Our privacy principles
Upside Racks respects your right to privacy and shares your concern about the security of any data that may be submitted on the Upside Racks website upsideracks.com The guidelines established to protect any information provided at this website are shown below.
Put simply, Upside Racks applies four basic principles to your privacy:
- All personal informatino is treated with the highest regard for privacy and security
- If we don’t need it, we do not ask for it
- We won’t share personal information with anyone except as required to comply with the law, to protect our rights, or deliver your products
- We regularly maintain our records to remove any information and data no longer required
What information do we collect and how do we use it?
Upside Racks only collects personal information that is voluntarily provided, and does not share, rent or sell this information to third parties in any ways other than disclosed here.
There are several opportunities our website for you to share personal information about yourself with Upside Racks. This may include information such as your name, your mailing address, phone number and e-mail address. Upside Racks will also collect your credit card or other payment information if you choose to make a purchase. If you choose to share any personal information with Upside Racks, we may store it and use it for internal research and other Upside Racks marketing purposes, including e-mailing you with special promotions and other products or events of interest.
Like most standard internet sites servers upsideracks.com uses log files. This includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer our website, track user’s movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses, etc. are not linked to personally identifiable information. We also use analytical tools (like Google Analytics) as a method of tracking site statistics and user behavior on our website.
You may decide to send us personally identifying information in an e-mail message which might contain information or inquiries about our products or services. Upside Racks will use this information to respond to the electronic mail. Upside Racks will only use the information obtained to resolve the issue identified in the e-mail. We will not add this address to our email list, and never sell this or any other e-mail addresses. You may change or request deletion of your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com
When do we share personal information with third parties?
Upside Racks will only share personal information if:
- We have your consent;
- We determine it is required to do so by law;
- We find you are in breach of its terms and conditions or any of its policies or usage guidelines for specific products or services;
- We determine it is necessary to prevent, investigate, detect or prosecute criminal offenses or attacks on the technical integrity of our website or network;
- We determine it is necessary to protect the rights, property, or safety of our employees, other users of our website(s), or the public; or
- it is necessary to fulfill your product or service order. Upside Racks uses a credit card processing company to process your credit card information, as required for your order, and to ensure that your transaction is secure. This processing company does not retain, share, store or use your personally identifiable information for any other purposes.
How can I help improve my security on the Upside Racks website?
To help ensure that these measures are effective in preventing unauthorized access to your private information, you should be aware of the security features available to you through your browser. You should use a security-enabled browser to submit your credit card information and other personal information at the Site. Please note: If you do not use a SSL-capable browser, you are at risk for having data intercepted. Upside Racks will not be responsible for any compromise of data that is intercepted due to your use of an unsecured browser.
What if I change my details, or want to out-out (or opt-in)?
If you need to update or delete any information submitted, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
To stop receiving emails from Upside Racks, please follow the unsubscribe instructions within each email communication or send an email to email@example.com
We will not provide or share any mailing lists or other information about you to another company or service for promotional purposes. Any service related emails (to confirm a purchase, etc.) will not offer an option to unsubscribe as they are necessary to provide the service requested.